Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Friends

Apparently Self-Deprecation is a tell tale sign of an Inferiority Complex. Or so say the experts, who I would assume like the smell of their socks, after a long hard day's work, of telling people that they have feelings for their mothers coupled with terrifying repressed memories and how they are Fucked. Not that I have something against Freud and his Ilk, it is just that sometimes they can make a mountain out of a molehill. But as bill Hicks says 'ah, Fuck It, you know! Fuck It'. I, on the other hand say that if you can't make fun of yourself, you are screwed in life buddy.
Because, then every failure is an embarrassing memory to be suppressed. A bunch of failures and poof! you are on your way to buying a long length of rope, a stool and some Sticky tape. I mean how awesome is it when someone is actually proud of his lameness ? Observe:

Elkism #7

I am so lame! That girls run away in fear at the sheer sight of my approaching them and the guys do too, lest some of the lameness rub off on them. Boy! think of what might happen to their hard earned 'image'.


Voila! So simple.
You can't see me, but I do have a wide grin on my face right now.

I had planned on introducing 2 new characters, here they are, apparently they are latin, bored, based on people I know, silly, and like getting stoned.

Act I

cæruleus:Hey Victorus, will you promise me, that you will go to these places, and try to meet women, If I tell you to ? I know this great toga party happening at the forum while I am away on my trip to Sparta. You should definitely go.

Victorus: Yes, I will take my Imaginary friend here (raises hand as if to keep hand on imaginary friend's shoulder) and go 'woman' hunting.

cæruleus; Stop that man, it is not funny, it is pathetic. You can't go anywhere without company, you are shit scared of women, I know you are going to be 50, alone, jacking off thinking about a chick while going 'I know she is not worth it , but I am going to jack off on her anyway'.

Victorus: Hehe! Yeah, and the worst part is that I know that that may very well be what will happen to me, and yet it doesn't bother me.

cæruleus: Whatever man, let us go drink some wine from a big amphora.

-----------------------------------

Listening to Lalitha Sahasranamam - M.S.Subbalakshmi

'Maybe, someday you can be a tree-frog
yesterday you weren't so tree-frog like' - Opening lines from a song we wrote . Needless to say we were stoned.

No comments: