Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Excitemente

My views on Valentines Day, my 26th one.

In the background Thomas Newman.
and rainymood.com

Those familiar with me will be shocked at the poignancy of my talk, and will see a sentimental, dark, and vulnerable side of me that you didn't know existed. Believe me when I say this, but after spilling my guts out on video for all the world to see, I found it hard to click the upload button, but I had decided to show the world the pain that I feel, and hence went through with the uploading. I might regret this later when I am sober and sane, but to hell with being too cautious, nothing good ever comes out of being too careful, huh?

Careful, the sheer awesomeness of my insanely kickass articulation on this subject that I hold so close to my heart will sear through your brain and make you incapable of any sane thoughts ever again.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

< Video Removed >


Haha. I keed, I keed.

3 comments:

Divya said...

DEEP!

:D

JerryKantrell said...

You makin fun'o me?
You makin fun'o me?

Divya said...

that was you? i thot it was some famous philosopher giving his verdict on lowe! shit, you'r good!

:P