Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monkey bidness

So I notice that the videos I uploaded are not working. I can't believe blogger can be so crappy, they are lucky I find wordpress to be a lamer, more fruity version of blogger, in fact, blogger vs wordpress is something like the PC versus the Mac for me. I hate Macs, and I hate wordpress.

Nothing informative here, just wanted you to know that the videos don't work.

The blogger programing team:


these monkeys are typing out the entirety of Shakespeare!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at the end of this message you willl realize the futility of your pursuit of western education and you would wish u stayed in Bangalore atleast till feb 21.... FEB 21 Backstreet boys rocked Bangalore in "ROCK IN INDIA" concert .... damn are u in tears...Richard Marx was there too ... he was good

JerryKantrell said...

Holy Shit!!! I missed the Backstreet Boys? When will I learn that the backstreet boys are better than education? And Richard Marx teh ONOZ!!!

I can't understand, is this spam? A bot? some psycho? wtf man wtf?