Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dams and other types of Mounds.

I am in a funny mood these days. I was jaywalking all over the internet as usual, when I came upon a photograph which I had seen a long time ago, I remembered it for one reason, a dorky looking teenage guy with a smug look on his bony face, wearing a T-Shirt with the following words printed in large bold red letters, on it :

"Please tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes. Thank You."


To hell with being PC, (I confess that) for me, this is an enormously funny thing to write on a T-Shirt,t don't you think so too ?
The sheer audacity and cheek involved in coming up with such a sentence is something I wish I had.

Also, here is another something I rediscovered : The Dam Letter

P.S I hate people who use the word 'Kudos', I just don't know why.

-------------------------------------

Listening to 'Daylight Robbery' - Imogen Heap

2 comments:

Gutterflower said...

Lol@tshirt. =D

Yes most people hate people who say 'kudos' too. It's a very loathable word.

JerryKantrell said...

:D
Yeah, it is a funny statement.

Also, I did not know that there are other people who hate that word too, because I see every Tom, Dick and Harry with an opposable thumb using it, from internet message boards to my 'Ex-Office corporate lackeys' to Casual acquaintances, I have seen it everywhere.

I have to confess that I have a soft-spot for Adjectives though.