Wednesday, January 16, 2008

U.F.O

I just saw a U.F.O, not the usual stereotypical flying saucer, I just arrived a while back after driving my parents around, got out of the car and I see a bright red dot in the sky, it is too bright to be Venus and is at the wrong position, so I take out my binoculars and look. It is quite far, it is not a kite, it sways but doesn't dart around, it may turn out to be a meteor\comet, I don't know. I saw it for about 5 minutes during which it floated around, it then quite quickly diminished in magnitude and died out.

2 comments:

Saturday Night Takeout said...

Stephenville, Texas, is abuzz with talk of UFOs. Several residents -- including a pilot -- have reported seeing a large silent object with bright lights flying low and fast, describing it as "nothing from these parts." Federal officials say there's a logical explanation, but locals insist the object was larger, quieter and faster than an aircraft.

Big news in the US recently. Been on the news everyday.

JerryKantrell said...

Cool!
My mom saw it too, even she couldn't understand what it was. I wish I had had a way to photograph it. It was spooky man, it kept drifting about, for a while I thought it was a comet hurtling towards earth, and that those were my last few moments on earth. Funnily, when it started dimming, it looked like it was scooting away in the opposite direction, I felt a bit happy that it is not my end, and also sad that I wasn't going to be a witness to such an awesome spectacle, if it were to happen.