Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pathetique

She: You are such a loser.
Victorus: Yeah, so women tell me.
She: You have the same boring look on your face.
victorus: Yes, I have been plenty informed.
She: 'plenty informed'! Who talks like that ?
She: Wait, are you a fag, bat for the other team, do ya ?
Victorus: I wish.
She: Nah! You are worse than a fag. You are a whiny little, mama's boy.
Victorus: Yeah! what can you do, 'Some are born to endless night'*
She: Meh!
(She storms away in disgust, naturally.)
cæruleus: Why do you let them talk to you like that ? You almost tear guys apart when thy piss you off, but them ? you let them off so easily.
Victorus: It is easier this way. The last time I spoke back, they almost rescinded my citizenship and sold me off to slavery.
cæruleus: So, you are afraid of them ?
Victorus: Wait a minute, I thought you were MY friend. Fuck it man, let's go get drunk.
cæruleus: Yeah.

(Almost real dialogue ;P)
------------------------------------------------------

"Every man has his secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad."

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)

No comments: