Thursday, November 22, 2007

Unfamiliar Voices

If you are looking for a beautiful, serene, sad, song that will no doubt bring tears to the eyes of the more sensitive of you, then look no further than Tears for Fears' 'Mad World'

I know it is a pop song, and hence the mere mention of its name is a travesty of sorts on this blog, one which has seen the likes of Alice in Chains, Blind Melon, Testament, Indus Creed, but the song is really good, and I thought I'd share

Here is a cover by Gary Jules,(the actual version I like and the one featured on Donnie Darko's OST)



please, I need thy views
else, what's my motivation ?

Chill Out !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
I have been following your blog for a while now. With your perspective and bent, you should seriously be taking up music as a career! Start a band, and publish on YouTube!

Good luck

JerryKantrell said...

Wow! I take the liberty of assuming that this is a compliment.

I am going to do precisely that, a friend and I have decided to go ahead with a few 'post-rock'ish originals and maybe some covers too.
We have the gear and a cool Mac Mini to record the stuff.

Thank you, the encouragement really perked me up. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was definitely a compliment. Would love to hear and review the music/video when it is out!

Go for it! Release your inner rockstar :-)

JerryKantrell said...

:D
definitely.