Monday, November 23, 2009

Things I want to punch in the face - #2

The Official karbage - Things-I'd-like-to-punch-in-the-face list:

Now these are not in order of rank, and are listed as they come to me, I will also list each one separately as I don't have time to finish the whole list all at once.

2) People who say 'Layne Staley is dead move on, it is not like William Duvall killed him' I say Fuck You.

Now if you did not understand those first few lines, you might as well quit reading right now. Anyway, if Jerry Cantrell wanted to make a band, he should have renamed it, I see no point to resurrecting AiC when Layne Staley is dead. Why did he choose to restart AiC? I think for purely monetary reasons. Some say... he sold out ;)

Layne Staley was AiC and AiC without him is like a revolution without dancing. It is just not worth having.

And what is the deal with this "William Duvall" guy? is he black? is he White? Is he indian? Is he Bihari? I mean look at him:


I wouldn't bat an eyelid if he walked up to me and introduced himself as biplav kumar behaari. Yeah? yeah? yeah? No? :(

Okay, I quit. Fuck you guys.

3 comments:

Shaksta said...

OI ! Agree with the AiC stuff n all....but whats with the Bihari Bashing ? :D

Divya said...

hehe, yay! the humour has returned. bitching is good for body and soul :D

JerryKantrell said...

@shaksta I was looking for a strong contrast, man, hence the choice of state. I don't have anything against the state :)

@Divya Ah Bitching! What's life without it, huh?