Monday, February 16, 2009

tryina be a funnya

So I have decided.
Not many people like to read depressing stuff.
This fact never occurred to me.
I thought that it was a normal thing.
But, it is not.
I guess the fact that life is ephemeral is not that big a deal to the others.
I have therefore decided to post all my depressing stuff on my other blog.
This blog will be used only for the funny posts.
Also, I have stumbled upon, what I assume is, a great idea for a comic.\
If it takes off, I shall post link here.
So stay tuned.
or not.
I am not a fascist.
Enjoy your illusion of freewill.
I know I do.

As a bonus, here I am, apparently cool enough to pull off the 'Hey you! I have a cool pair of glasses and I am gonna leave on the tag because fuck you' look



And can you believe that this was taken at a time when I was slightly smarter than I am right now. Things look bleak for me eh? hehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need to meet this JerryKantrell character. Maybe light up a spliff with the dude. Any directions, contacts....ANYTHING ????!!!!!

JerryKantrell said...

Dude! you are in muscat. How do we?
Coming down to India anytime soon?

Anonymous said...

The next time I am in India we gonna catch up for sure ! we need to like smoke the peace pipe for hours n hours and take stock of all things good n bad. I am not sure bout my plans but will surely keep u in the loop.

Your blog makes very interesting reading my man. I need to get up to speed with the fascinating ideas u keep stocked up in that MENSA head of urs.....

Peace Man !

JerryKantrell said...

hehe, yeah. Still the same aren't you?
You can charm an Eskimo into buying Ice. Oh, I mean that as a compliment.

And thank you for your kind words.