Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fly on the wall.

T 1; hey man, where do we go today ?
T 2; I dunno, I am thinking I wanna go for North Indian today

T 1; No man, we had North Indian yesterday!
T 2; Ok, tell you what let's go for some south Indian stuff today, been a long time since we've had Idlis for breakfast!

T 1; Oh yeah totally, and this time I wanna place the 'orders'

In case you are wondering, this is a conversation between 2 terrorists in India deciding on where they want to strike today, driving home the fact that India has the best urban security and by extension the safest cities in the world, as is obvious from recent events. Oh! by the way, I am kidding.

3 comments:

Divya said...

omg! me mum just called and told me about the blasts! NOW i know wtf you're talking about! blimey!

JerryKantrell said...

yeah, now you see why I don't go out more often ? :D

JerryKantrell said...

you are too kind with your praise ma'am.