Friday, May 30, 2008

Time.

Those long posts never work do they ?

This is the longest I have gone without any comments in a while.
I guess no one is interested in reading personal opinion on dry theoretical matters such as law or politics, if they were, they would probably watch the news.

It's funny how when I was younger I always thought that adults always have all the answers, and I wished I could grow up faster, but I was wrong, adults are even more confused than kids, the kind of confusion that arises from an increase in the available facts without the corresponding increase in understanding that it requires.

I wish I could turn back time.

6 comments:

Varun said...

super villain Chronos, was a time traveling thief. he messed up the space time continuum until Batman and Green Lantern kicked his ass, and reprogrammed his device so that he would remain in a time loop for a minute and thereby never come to exist.

so moral of the story is, don't try to do anything with time or you'll face the wrath of Batman and Green Lantern.

Anonymous said...

comment

ayca said...

man we're still childs we still have time to make it allright!

JerryKantrell said...

@varun, dude! I said; read some comics, and not; become a total comic addict haha XD
was with sunil yesterday, so wasn't online.

@wb yeah, but I am gonna be 25 in a while, I am dissapointed with this whole space-time continuum thingie. :)

Varun said...

i just read kiddie comics man. you read more 'grown up' comics :D

JerryKantrell said...

Sometimes your politeness surprises me :)
I am reading '100 bullets' right now, it is not bad.