If you haven't seen it already, I suggest you go and watch 'Atonement'.
1) Keira Knightly.
2) I am recommending it
3) It has the cinematic grandeur that European films have.
4) It's non-linear structure.
5) The kind of movie that makes you feel like having a smoke when you finish watching.
Like when you have just finished writing a long exam.
Like when you've had a lot to think.
Like when you are not sure what to make of it.
6) It is a very sensitive film.
7) But, most of all, because it will show you how big life can really get.
Listening to 'Always Never' - Porcupine Tree.