Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tainted stupidity fizzle-out

Why is it that I get the feeling that 'a picture is worth a thousand words' only in the perfect Utopian world that is, so securely, nestled in my imagination ?
Either that or the readers of this blog(which includes you) don't really believe in the efficacy of the barter system.
Anyway, I could go on forever, bitching about anything and everything in existence, but I won't.

This is for the stoners out there.

Here is some new music you could listen to, if you would like to look beyond the staple choices of us 'seekers of an alternate lifestyle' such as Floyd.

They are called 'Pure Reason Revolution'. I even like their name.

Characteristics:

Great Vocal harmonies, similar to the 'The Beach Boys'
Psychedelic guitars.
Easy listening.
A hint of sadness in their music, which(in my opinion) adds so much character.
They might not exactly be Pink Floyd,but they do have a spark in them, if you know what I mean.

If you are interested, drop me a comment, and I'll pass on an album of theirs.

-----------------------------

Listening to 'Apprentice of the Universe'- Pure Reason Revolution

No comments: