Saturday, February 23, 2008

Indian IT Male

While doing my B-School research, I have come upon a term that most Indians dread. 'IIM' no, it is not the college that I refer to but, 'Indian IT Male' a demographic group which relentlessly floods b-school adcomms every year, making it the most competitive group possible.

Why did I bring up the topic of the 'IIM' ?
You'll see.

Anyway, later tonight will be the return of Peepee, the most famous primate on this blog. This time Peepee is up to some more mischief, and possibly some more poop throwing. Check back later. For those of you who are not acquainted with Peepee, here is where you can read about him.

I am now off for some 'pub-hopping'.
-----------------------------------

Listening to 'Welcome Home(Sanitarium)' - Metallica

No comments: