Saturday, February 02, 2008

.

So...
So the visits, however seldom, have dried up.
So the comments, however few, have dried up.
So the motivation, however insignificant, has 'conked' off.
So the intrigue, however slight, has sublimated.
So the reason, however trivial, has died.
So this blog, however 'me', has heard its banshee scream.
So this, my friends, is the end.

(#)
This is the end, my beautiful friend, the end.
My only friend, the end.

Have a nice time, and see you as someone else,
in another time, in another place,

(%)

In sweet delight or endless night.
In endless night or sweet delight.

It started with an ode
and ends in blank verse.

-------------------------------------
References -

(#)- 'The End' - The Doors
(%)- 'Auguries of innocence' - William Blake.(paraphrased)

I would like to thank the following people who made the 'effort' worthwhile:

1) Saturdaynighttakeout
2) Potamus
3) Ravi aka Anonymous
4) Violet
5) and a host of other people, who left a long while back, yet they are the ones who gave me the initial impetus to continue.

======================================================================================
'His final scene, the actor bows,
and all those years are gone somehow' - Dream Theater

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man don't go this `ravi

Anonymous said...

my keyboard had 2 'd' keys ..one is actually 'g' ....do <=>go

Nihil Sum said...

Hi Ravi,

I am giving it a break man.
will write in a while again.
Maybe you can check once in a while.

V

Nihil Sum said...

?