Saturday, January 26, 2008

HDR distraction

I posted a video, my first video, a while back.
I shouldn't have done that.
I now realize that I have made a fool of myself, and that my friends...um ok! friend (sunil) is going to make fun of my forever.
But I know at least 2 people who use readers, so basically the arrow has been shot, and there is no way to undo that.
So I shall try to change the topic. Ever heard of HDR ? well I had totally forgotten about it until sunil sent me a HDR image from Wikipedia.org.
He was aso kind enough to send me the software to render them.

Here is my first attempt.

First, the normal snap:



Now the HDR version, due to multiple exposures and the lack of a tripod, it is a bit blurry but it is still, too fucking awesome.



------------------------------------

Listening to 'La Fille aux cheveux de lin' - Claude Debussy

'The monsters of yore will come back to bite you and haunt your tomorrow' - SiegrKranz Meer

2 comments:

Saturday Night Takeout said...

Yes, it is too fuckin superior.

No joke.

Try a couple of night shots, HDR's supposed to accent the shadows there well.

JerryKantrell said...

Yeah, that will be my next attempt.
Hope my camera can handle it though.