Tuesday, November 27, 2007

update-erino

So we bought two 10 Watt amps. The shop didn't have Marshalls so we went in for the next best ones they had: 'HARTKE', never heard of them, but they sound good, and were the best among the ones we tried.

We Jammed a bit, you know; stuff we were comfortable with, stuff like nutshell, Born to be Wild, Wasting love, to get our 'groove' back if you may, while quaffing down copious amounts of Bacardi and Coke :P

Went out for an early morning drive to the airport for some smokes and to Tank Bundh for some "sightseeing"(yup, those are deliberately chosen exclamation marks).

I restrung Famke with a new set of Ernie Balls, And believe me when I say this, It was just as easy as stringing my strat, she now sings like a dream(yeah the phrase is cliched but effective)
The Seymour Duncan's ? they are doing their job and they are doing it well.
What can I say... I am a happy man.

These are ideal, idyllic days. Yes, they are.

And here is the video to Steppenwolf's Born to Be Wild:

No comments: