Monday, October 01, 2007

Screw this day.

To all of you out there who think of 'gandhi' as an angel, as the savior of our country, as the harbinger of peace etc, and by etc I mean generally: good terms.
All I have to say to you is this: Fuck you. Yeah fuck you and your flimsy philosophy which holds no water. Too afraid to see the frightening truth, you blindly accept whatever has been spoon fed to you by the people who govern you. I pity you.

That is right. I am not mincing words anymore people. The guy was a loser. He made us look like retards to the rest of the world. I mean what his point in wearing only a piece of cloth as he did ? If he cared so much about the poor, why did he not instead devote his attention towards helping the poor, as opposed to kicking the British out ? I know you'll say that they are related and that kicking the British out was necessary for the uplifting of the poor. Well look around folks, its been more than half a century since the British left and yet in 2007, we have people dying of starvation here in this supposed land of plenty. If he were to have been around for much longer than he did, we'd still be weaving our own clothes now, and we would still be watching the same 'washing powder nirma' sort of ads on state sponsored television, watching state sponsored programs . The worst kind. The sort best suited towards the spread of more government propaganda. More mediocrity of thought. I read somewhere that our country is starved of heroes, I am now convinced of this as a fact. Here, in such a situation I usually like to quote the following: In the country of the blind, the one eyed man is king. Look around. There is evidence everywhere, right from mediocre actors like S****** K*** to mediocre politicians like S**** G***** . Who, for those of you ignorant of the fact, is not related in any way to the Gandhi, this article is about, to our idolization of barely 'Indian' Indians like sunita williams. I don't see the Italians, rejoicing at the success of S**** G*****, because they've got better things to do. And for real: She is more Italian than Sunita Williams is Indian. Ironic.

And it really pisses me off when people say that he helped our country get independence. Check this out : map of colonization . You will notice that there is a sharp decrease in the countries occupied by the British between 1938 and 1959. In fact the British weren't the only ones letting go, all of them were. See for yourself.
This was the result of a large number of factors which I can't explain due to a lack of patience on my part, however it would suffice to say that there was a change in the European mindset at the time and that was one prominent reason for us getting independence then. Gandhi had nothing to do with it. We would have been an independent country by now, even if Gandhi had never been born. And I leave it at that.

I would have, undoubtedly, made many people angry with this article, As one would expect from a country where the education system, and everything else, is obstructively striving towards producing normalized individuals who can't\won't think for themselves. So, if you are one of them, I would urge you to leave a comment. Tell me how much you hate me, that will be to my liking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv u ; ))

Anonymous said...

Cool Moo2!!

Gramatically Gandhi never born!! Gr8 words.
Rgds,Moo

JerryKantrell said...

Moo nice ta hear from ya
@ first 'anonymous': Thanks.Though yo have me confused with the wink.