Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Photoshop

I Love Photoshop. Why ? This is why:

Plain Dolores:


To:

Grungy Dolores:


An alternative

Comical Dolores:




Or say

Plain Me:


To

Inky Me:


And To end it all(Or like in schools in India, they say: " and last but not the least", never really understood the reason they say that):



I am proud of the background which I think has a nice texture to it.

Daguerreotypes, they steal the magic in that moment, yes they do, as I read next to a Daguerreotype somewhere, and I'd dare say so at the risk of sounding repetitive. - SiegerKranz Meer

A small little edit:



And with the help of PS CS, we get this, which I call:
Picasso, turning in grave.



----------------
Now playing: Andy McKee - Into The Ocean
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Varun said...

hey, long time, just read through the last 10 posts which i had missed. Seems like you enjoying PS a lot. Nice neighborhood in secunderabad man.

JerryKantrell said...

hey!
'tis been really long yeah.
get on gtalk sometime