Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year, everybody.

So, the new year is rearing its ugly head, waiting to pounce upon those of us who are unsuspecting and oblivious of its annoyance. The more 'normal' people however await its arrival, so that they can unleash the inner child in them, and NO, I do not mean that in a good way.

While melancholy seems to strike me bored, millions of people are getting ready to celebrate one less 'New Year.' Whoopee what a reason to celebrate.

Apparently, it is considered bad manners to gift someone a watch in China, because it reminds them of their life ticking away. Which gives me a great idea. I wish I had the power to know how long a person had to live, so that I could inform them of the time of their inevitable demise and ruin a few evenings.

Yeah.

And to top it off, I have all these essays to write :(
Damn these business schools and their fetish for boring and sterile essays.

2 comments:

Divya said...

one down, four to go?

JerryKantrell said...

many more than that, unfortunately :(