Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I love my MTV.

Yeah, I know, these days I take the easy way out and post links instead of writing original stuff :(
well, you see I am a little busy, but that is what I always say don't I ?

I was forced, due to inexorable circumstance, to do my work in the presence of a TV in the room. Now, call it repressed desire, or a total lack of self control, or a tendency toward metaphorical roving on the part of my inscrutable mind, that I would keep glancing at the scenes and images being played on the TV. And I noticed that this one particular actress which the family referred to as; Priyanka Chopra or something was practically in every Ad, movie, documentary, and reality show that the honchos in our entertainment industry felt fit to greenlight. What the fuck is going on ? Is she Hypnotoad in disguise ?[what is hypnotoad you ask ? go watch more Futurama I reply]

[ok, ok, so that went a bit too far, I can't fake not knowing who Priyanka Chopra is]

And here is some more original content from teh internets:

Obama and Son:


and also I wanAll Glory to the Hypnotoad!!!

2 comments:

Divya said...

busy it seems.

JerryKantrell said...

oh the stress!