Sunday, April 06, 2008

this life, it burns!

I am bored, I am depressed, I feel like giving up.
But I won't.

And when I am down in the dumps like this, I usually turn to my favorite poem.
'Auguries of innocence' by William Blake. and especially to the following lines, which are so special to me, that when I get a tattoo done, it will be a line from amongst these(the last line).

'Every night and every morn
Some to misery are born.
Every morn and every night
Some are born to sweet delight.
Some are born to sweet delight,
Some are born to endless night.'

I like to think that an 'endless night' is far more romantic than gaudy 'sweet delight' can ever be, but then again, I am messed up.
I know that most you have not been reading this blog for very long, but if I were to count, this would probably be the forth time I am putting this poem up here.
So much for original thought huh ?

--------------------------------

Too bored to listen to music right now :(

No comments: