Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday night syndrome.

Its a Friday night, and I am at home.


Wow! such a sad little sentence. And I did not even use a single adjective\adverb in it.

Meh, What can you do ?

I haven't had any alcohol in me since more than a month, smoked my first cigarette in more than a month, a few days ago, so at least something good is coming out of this self-imposed exile.

Yesterday was Valentine's day. What did I do ?

Nothing.

Well, this is turning into a whiny, bitter, little post, let's liven things up shall we ?

Men think all women are 'loose' and hence by extension 'whores', and women think all men are 'pigs' and hence by extension 'rapists'. Hmmm... Rapists and Whores. Now, that is a great combination, good for us(humans). - SM


Funny!

-----------------------------------

Listening to 'Kiss Me' - Six Pence None The Richer

No comments: