Tuesday, January 29, 2008

'Intel'

Do you know what the flynn effect is ?
It is an increase in the IQ scores of the population with time.
Hence they re-normalize the IQ scores, such that the average becomes '100'
This would mean that the people are getting smarter.

Then, you go online and visit popular sites, and you read what people have written, you look around ans see the resurgence of all form of outdated egotism such as 'nationalism', 'religion', etc and you realize that IQ is a huge load of putrefying pig crap, people aren't getting smarter, they are getting dumber and dumber.

So we have two conflicting views. I would have added a poll on my blog, to see what other people think, but I am afraid of receiving so few votes that I shall embarrass myself in front of my 2-3 readers.

So what do you think ?

------------------------

Listening to 'Burning My Soul' - Dream Theater

No comments: