Sunday, September 02, 2007

Girls! and life ! - The Series

I,
Keep ranting about Existentialism and William Blake's Auguries of Innocence and Kierkegaard and so on and have without doubt bored most of you who have taken the time to read what I write.

Here is a series of posts similar in tone to the above mentioned topics.
However treated with a more casual approach. As I would like to give the topic a thorough look, I will be breaking down the points and will post each point per se in a separate post. So here goes,


I would never have admitted this in real life, at least not to strangers, but extreme boredom makes one do crazy things. As I am about to do so. So I have always had problems with women although I love their company... if ever.Those of you who know me would never believe this. So I like them, but can't get along with them.

This is Life:

[A trivial point to get started on]

You write a blog post on a topic and lo behold: You get one measly* little comment. And that too, (most probably} from your best friend, who does so more out of politeness than anything else. Notice the fact that I have used 'politeness' as a euphemism for 'pity'. As in 'aww, the sad fuck. I should cheer him up by writing a comment',taking this very sentiment further he would probably have thought: 'it should give him the illusion that someone is actually wasting their precious time reading this insane drivel'.
But hey I am not complaining. I appreciate the comments. And thank god I've got friends like these.

But what really pisses me off is this:

A female blogger writes a similar post, not much different from mine and VOILA out of the blue, its hardly been seconds since she has posted the 'post' that she gets 25 freaking comments. People dying to get their voice across to the author, to let her know how they feel and how they concur with what she had to say and that they are amazed at what a mature head she has got on her shoulders and how there would be no suffering in the world if everyone was as smart as she. Please excuse me gentlemen I've got to go and barf.

And they say that its a man's world.

* measly, here refers to the fact that its only one comment and does not reflect on the quality of that single post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a comment 4 u ; ))

JerryKantrell said...

Thank you.
I appreciate your effort at posting this comment.

Varun said...

hahaha, same here, i know a female blogger who gets over 40-50 comments, most of whom are her bitches at her work place.

JerryKantrell said...

haargh haargh, very funny.