Thursday, August 02, 2007

Melancholy



This is the last of the snaps in our 'know your time waster' program.
It's me on stage, I guess during our intra-college fest 'Crrescendo'
We were playing 'Born To Be Wild' by Steppenwolf
I was on the vocals, the only song I got to sing, due to an unfortunate incident in our college

From left to right:
Me with Avin's 'givsun' strat imitation
Rohan on the nameless drum kit our college had
Sunil with my Strat
The keyboard guy, don't remember who.
Naresh with a local made Bass Guitar


"Into the flood again
same old trip it was back then
So I made a big mistake
Try to see it, once, my way"

Alice In Chains


My Strat's Specs.

Alder body
Glued and Bolted, Maple Neck
Rosewood Fretboard
22 Frets
2x1 Single Coil Fender Pickups and 1x1 Double Coil Fender Pickup
Matching Body color Pick Guard
5 Way Selector Switch
Tone knob for the Single Coil Pickups

No comments: