Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Reprise

Yeah, so I am back.
It's been 2 months I guess.
A lot has happened, yet my world remains the same.
It's been even longer since I lost my awesome Airtel Broadband connection due to our unceremonious eviction from the old

house, but now I have decided to try and update my blog regularly. Applied for a new one again. Let's see.
Have not been sleeping well recently, in fact I have slept a total of 8 hours since last friday.
I feel like the machinist.Now all I've got to do is read Dostoevsky's The Idiot again and

doodle around on post-its.
Read Jonathan Livingston seagull. once a major pop culture icon per se. Found it to be a whole load of crap, though the ostracism part was very similar to what happened to Spinoza,and I also managed to read: Surely you're joking Mr. Feynman in one sitting yesterday from 12 midnight till 8 today morning. Pretty good. my favourite part was when Von Neumann says " you are not responsible to the world you live in "
Also saw Little Miss Sunshine. If you haven't seen it, then go ahead and watch it. Dark humor at its most subtle. Boy I wish my family were more dysfunctional.
I imagined this to be a warm-up post. Planning on writing a nice satire on my favourite topic:ME, in a short while. Yeah.

No comments: